Roll Top Copper Bathtub Inside Polish Copper Outside Black
The Roll Top Copper Bathtub Inside Polish Copper Outside Black is a beautiful copper bathing tub.
Made of 16-gauge pure copper this tub features a contrasting black exterior finish a polish copper interior finish.
- Roll Top Design
- 16-Gauge Pure Copper
- Shining Copper Interior Finish
- Black Exterior Finish
- Dim(mm): 1701.80mm x 711.20mm x 723.9mm
- Dim (Inches) : 67″ x 28″ x 28.5″
Care & Maintenance
- Never use any corrosive cleaners or ammonia and acid-based cleaners as these can damage the surface of the copper bath. Use a mild detergent or mild soap only.
- Avoid using steel wool and brushes as these can scratch the surface of your bath. Use a soft cloth for cleaning instead.
- Please dry the bath of whatever finish you have ( copper, nickel-plated, color paint ) after every use otherwise it can have watermarks.
- While bathing, make sure that the bathing substances that you add to the water are suitable for use in the copper tub. You should for example never use lemon in a copper bathtub.
Bath only needs to be cleaned by nonabrasive, everyday bathroom cleaner and wiped with a soft cloth.
Why you should consider investing in a copper bath
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, copper bathtubs have been of the historic importance. Because of intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of substance that comes in its contact, copper bathtub can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass being a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission. Since you are not the only one who will be using the bathtub in your bathroom hence, it is important to make sure that the material of your tub is antibacterial to prevent the disease transmission that may happen by coming in contact with different human bodies.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.