Eight Sided Hammered Copper Clawfoot Tub
For the lovers of symmetric geometric design, this eight-sided hammered copper clawfoot tub is a must have Enhance the look of your bathing space with this tub.
- Design: Modern
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Specialty
- Length: 67″
- Width: 35″
- Height: 25″
- Tub Interior Length: 50″
- Tub Interior Width: 19″
- Water Depth to Rim: 20″
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness: 16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Dimensions: 67″ L x 35″ W (front to back) x 25″ H (± 1″).
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
why we use copper bathtub :
copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a brass bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues. For the people living in European and Western countries where the temperatures are freezing cold, brass bathtubs have been of the historic importance. Because of intrinsic property of the copper to adapt and maintain the temperature of substance that comes in its contact, brass bathtub can keep the hot water hot and the cold water cold for longer duration than their counterpart ceramic tubs.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
brass is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub Care & maintenance.