Double-Slipper Copper Freestanding Tub by Vani Crafts has beautifully designed hammered exterior and interior giving the copper a warm, rustic look. Horizontal ribbing and precisely formed rivets make this double-slipper an eye-catching piece for any home.
- Double-Slipper Copper Tub
- Design: Traditional
- Product Finish: Antique Copper Patina
- Shape: Oval
- Exterior Treatment: Hammered
- Interior Treatment: Hammered
- Metal Gauge/Thickness:16 Gauge
- Tap Deck: No
- Drain Included: No
- Drain Placement: Center
- Faucet Included: No
- Faucet Drillings: No Drillings
- Built-In Adjusters: Yes
- Tub Weight Uncrated: 77.1107 kg
- Tub Weight Crated: 127.006 kg
- 66″ Dimensions: 66″ L x 32″ W x 31″ H (± 1″).
- 72″ Dimensions: 72″ L x 33″ W x 32″ H (± 1″).
- Hand-polished finish.
- Patina applied using French hot process, so color is ingrained in the copper.
- Copper tubs are handmade and therefore unique. Expect slight variations in finish and dimensions (± 1″).
- Requires wall- or floor-mount tub filler.
- Overflow option: Not Included. Can be cut at a site during installation.
Why you should consider investing in a copper bath tub
Copper bathtubs are proven to have healing benefits for the human body. Soaking yourself regularly in a copper bathtub rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues.
The copper bathtubs also helps in saving your energy bills as you only need to pour the hot water once in the tub and you can enjoy a longer soak in tub as tub will maintain the warmth of the water.
Copper is a natural antibacterial agent. It is common to use brass door handles in public buildings (brass being a copper alloy) because they help prevent disease transmission. Since you are not the only one who will be using the bathtub in your bathroom hence, it is important to make sure that the material of your tub is antibacterial to prevent the disease transmission that may happen by coming in contact with different human bodies.
Copper is a 100 percent recyclable metal. Nearly 80 percent of the copper that has been mined to date is still in use.
Care & Maintenance
Naturally, copper metal is corrosion resistant hence copper bathtubs never rust. Use a mild detergent or mild soap and a soft microfiber cloth only for the cleaning of your tub.