Brass Lamp Base
Brass Lamp Base avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners and crafted of brass and finished in nickel plating.
- Crafted of brass and finished in nickel plating.
- On/off switch on socket.
- Pair with any of our medium Mix & Match® shades (sold separately).
- Overall: 6″ wide x 4″ deep x 29″ high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
Why you should consider investing Table Lamp
Lamp are proven to have healing benefits for the human . Soaking yourself regularly in a rejuvenate and enrich your cells and tissues.
The also helps in saving your electric bills.
Care & Maintenance
- Take a bowl and put some hot water in it. Now add liquid soap to the water and mix it well to get a fine solution. Take a cleaning cloth and rub all the surfaces thoroughly. You can also use an old toothbrush to clean the crevices of the lamp. Once you are satisfied with the cleaning, rinse the lamp using warm water and dry it up thoroughly. It is a great to clean brass.
- If there are some tough stains, dirt or tarnish on the gold and brass lamps, you can use tomato ketchup, paste or sauce, which is a great to clean brass and polish brass. Rub a thin coat of one of these on the surface of the lamp and let it sit for at least an hour. Once done, clean it thoroughly with hot soapy water.
- You can also use simple kitchen ingredients to clean gold and brass lamps. Make a mixture of equal portions of white vinegar, flour and salt. Mix it well and apply it to the surface of the tarnished lamps. Let it sit for at least an hour. Now rinse it with warm water and let it dry. All the tarnish will disappear and the lamps will look as good as new.